Law and Policy Working Group: Members
We envision an open, diverse and participatory group that is driven by the common interests of its members. This is a forum for learning, sharing, and discourse and we welcome you to join us! You can sign up using the form below.
Our leadership team includes:
- George Wyeth, Environmental Law Institute (co-chair, 2019-21)
- Lea Shanley, University of Wisconsin, Madison (co-chair, 2020-22)
- Calvin Cupini, Citizen Science Association Board of Directors
- Shaun Goho, Harvard Law School
- Tamara Johnson-Shealey, Senior Advocate, CBBP
- Ryan Meyer, University of California, Davis
- Kasantha Moodley, Environmental Law Institute
- Alison Parker, Woodrow Wilson Institute
- Sean Ryan, Exponent
We would also like to hear your thoughts on how this working group might benefit the citizen science community. Please share your suggestions and ideas HERE!