Ethics Working Group: Resources
Digital question and suggestion box – This email account is meant for non-emergency queries of all scales – from basic questions about ethics and individual challenges you may be facing to issues you think the workgroup should discuss or take initiative on and everything in between. If appropriate, consider ways to send email anonymously.
Library – This Google Drive includes reusable tools (e.g. consent forms) as well as papers and minutes from working group conference calls.
- For participation as a human subject (archived)
- For participation in the C1 Symposium of the CSA 2017 Conference (archived)
- For participation in Citizen Science Belleville (as a citizen scientist) (archived)
Reusable Ethics Committee Written Procedures:
- Citizen Science Belleville IRB
- Belleville Research Ethics Committee